The skin is considered to be the largest organ in the body. It can also be very expandable, this fact is verifiable when you find a woman with pre-pregnancy flat abdomens and by nine months, as the baby grows, the skin of her abdomen looks like it has been stretched to the limit. The skin is capable of expanding and return to its original shape after the baby has been delivered. We also often see celebrities, models and also other ordinary women who have had babies but their abdominal skin is as firm and flat as any other women who have never been pregnant. Continue reading
Commander in Chief
My Event Schedule
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBCNews.com (blog)
- Many who enrolled in health plans still await confirmation - Los Angeles Times
- Minnesota's health care spending brakes sharply - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Health in the two Americas - MSNBC
- A Rush To Reconcile Health Enrollment Data, By Hand - NPR (blog)
"Maybe the very best service I've ever received. It was a genuine relief to be treated like a customer worth listening to for a change."
- Bea A
"They have something that everybody needs. I cannot express what a difference their services have made."
- Maricar A
"Yeah! one of the most amazing ideas I have ever seen. truly informative and motivational"
- Ann W